Sender:Larry Coltharp
Date/Time:2005-Mar-28 23:24:00
Subject:Re: Moire effect

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Moire effect Larry Coltharp 2005-Mar-28 23:24:00
Bernhard...that an impressive pano even with the moire.  Would you
mind telling me how you shot that with what camera and lens
combination.  When I look down at the very bottom the camera angle
appears about 12' in the air.  I'm also surprised there is not more
motion in the people.

Feel free to take your answer off-list if that's more appropriate or
old news here.

Thanks
Larry