Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2005-Mar-26 20:21:00
Subject:RE: Moire effect

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Moire effect Bostjan Burger 2005-Mar-26 20:21:00
Original photos seem to be normal but when I stiched them the "Moire?" appeared...and also in a final QTVR file.

Bostjan

"Mark D. Fink" <#removed#> wrote:
Bostjan,

I don?t think this is moir? effect. That usually happens when you photograph
a high frequency subject, such as material with a tight repeating pattern.
I?m guessing this is somehow bit depth driven. Do you see the moir? effect
in the original images?

Mark

www.northernlight.net <http://www.northernlight.net/>