Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 06:43:00
Subject:Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please Victor 2005-Jun-30 06:43:00
Dan,

Thanks for the comments.  I don't think I've ever seen a nadir done
this way (you saw it here first! unless you've seen it somewhere else
[hehe]) but I intend to make it something of a "trademark" for my
panos.  I've been doing single row panos for years but now that I've
got the process figured out for full surrounds, I'm looking forward to
revisiting some of my favorite sites and searching out new ones.

Victor Z

--- In #removed#, Daniel Ho <#removed#> wrote:
> Victor,
>
> Exposure looks just fine.  Mac monitor with gamma set at 2.2.
(Luminance at 140 cd/m2, D65)