Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 06:51:00
Subject:Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please Victor 2005-Jun-30 06:51:00
Bostjan,

Thanks for the comments.  Sound is a possibility, I could go and
record a bit to paste in but I haven't a clue as to how to add that
in.  It would be a new channel or a sprite (like autorotate?).  I
agree that having some kids running and shouting, as well as water
sounds in the background would be super.  Any suggestions as to
somewhere that discusses methods (for a Windows based system ... I
have PanoCube, full paid-up version.)

Victor

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:
> Victor,
>
> your pano looks great on my monitor IBM LCD 9516-B03 and even better
with CRT Sony Trinitron - it is really 'the' beast - considering 40
shots with such a dynamic situation - woud be even more 'alive' with
the sound ;)