Sender:Victor
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 21:25:00
Subject:Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please Victor 2005-Jun-30 21:25:00
Mickael,

> w-o-w (whack-on-wrist?) this is truly impressive,
> I thought I had done a decent job on my 24shots
> mono-row but hell how many hands do you have ?
> aside from the performance it is mostly
> veryvery nice to look at too !

Thanks!  I wonder what the record is for number of images in a
spherical panorama posted to the WWPano project?  This one was three
rows of 12 images each, plus two each to patch/fix the zenith and
nadir.  Oh yeah, I guess it's really 42 images in all as I stole
pieces of two other images not included in the main sets to add some
extra children playing that I found interesting and that I felt added
to the final composition.  ;-)

Victor