Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2005-Jul-01 19:32:00
Subject:Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please Milko Amorth 2005-Jul-01 19:32:00
Hello Victor,
Do not be bashful. This Pano is great. Hey...you got Jook moving on it
(This guy is my hero!)
That is great!
Love the sandals. It elevates the impression.....and makes me go back to
the ....whats the saying again?

Cheers, Milko.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:43:35 +0200, Victor <#removed#> wrote:

> I've finally finished stitching this beast -- no small task with 20mm
> lens as source, 40 images!! with lots of moving subjects!! -- and as
> this is only the second full 360x180 pano I've put together, I'd like
> your comments.  To top it all off, my main monitor died and so I'm not
> as sure of how this looks on screen as I'd like to be.
>
> Before I submit it to the site, may I be so bold as to ask for your
> comments. Please be frank and let me know if it's too bright, too
> dark, overly saturated, whatever.  Suggestions for a different initial
> viewing angle? Anything that comes to mind.  Don't be shy, I'm not
> fragile, let me have it, good and bad.
>
> Thanks in advance ... here's the url ...
>
> http://www.zaveduk.com/wwp/crown.htm
>
> Victor Zaveduk

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

Milko Amorth
Digital Interactive Imaging - Panorama und Objekt VR
360image.de
VRCanada.ca
fon++49.711.3655318
fax++49.711.3513896