Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 07:45:00
Subject:Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Submission candidate posted for critique ... comments please Erik Krause 2005-Jun-30 07:45:00
On 30 Jun 2005 at 5:43, Victor wrote:

> Before I submit it to the site, may I be so bold as to ask for your
> comments. Please be frank and let me know if it's too bright, too
> dark, overly saturated, whatever.  Suggestions for a different initial
> viewing angle? Anything that comes to mind.  Don't be shy, I'm not
> fragile, let me have it, good and bad.

Ok, here you get it...

It is brilliant! Unbelievable you stitched it from 40 images. I
searched for all kinds of color mismatches or stitching errors - I
found none... ... well, one: The footprints of the woman walking
towards the man with the video camera are missing in a small part ;-)

Initial viewing angle is ok, field of view max and min values are
neither too high nor to low, perfect. I personally don't like the
moire in the tall building which is caused by QT aliasing. You can
avoid this, if you set quality parameter in panocube plus script to
75 or 100, but this will make the pano jerky on slower machines
(however, I prefer a not so smooth movement with less moire)...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Ressources, not only for panorama creation: