Sender:Thomas Mottl
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 12:12:00
Subject:Re: devalVR option?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: devalVR option? Thomas Mottl 2005-Oct-06 12:12:00
I am against it!
Why?
1. The plug in did not install on my PC, get an error message that it
is no win32 application, get a warning message that it is not digital
signed and so suspicious also I never use Active X, for security
reasons.
2. You want that there is a entire 2nd site for the devalvr ACTIVE X
plug in or
3. You want that in the future only Windows users have access to the
WWP if you are denying point 2
4. If 2 is true than why not a entire extra site for the pangea plug
in, for flash, for java for..you name it?
also I deeply believe, that when somebody is interested in the
project he will download Quicktime as he will also look at the
fullscreen pictures, so I am happy as it is now.
My 2 cents
Thomas