Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 21:50:00
Subject:Re: devalVR option?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: devalVR option? Fulvio Senore 2005-Oct-06 21:50:00
BTW, about 90% of the surfers in this planet are using Internet Explorer
and Windows, like it or not.
This means that for them QuickTime is an ActiveX control like any other.
They install it with a setup program instead of directly downloading it,
but it is still ActiveX.
No ActiveX, no QuickTime (and no Flash and many other things). It would
not remain too much to look at.

Fulvio Senore