Sender:jeffrey
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 09:33:00
Subject:devalVR option?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: devalVR option? jeffrey 2005-Oct-06 09:33:00
On the subject of the "disaster" 32mb quicktime/itunes download....

Now that devalVR has a very decent 206k QTVR plugin, would it be
possible for users to have the choice of downloading this plugin? I
would imagine there are others like me, with a crappy gsm (or dialup)
connection, where a 32mb download is just never going to happen.

example of html code:
http://www.devalvr.com/instalacion/htmlcode.txt (replacing the filename).

Install the plugin here: http://ww.devalvr.com/install
The player: http://www.devalvr.com/descargas/dps/player.zip

I'm happy that his guy has given us a choice for playing our qtvr's,
it's just a question of whether it's possible to easily implement it
in an existing website.....

jeff

www.jeffrey-martin.com