Sender:Thomas Mottl
Date/Time:2005-Oct-06 19:50:00
Subject:Re: devalVR option?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: devalVR option? Thomas Mottl 2005-Oct-06 19:50:00
Sure I can see nearly everything without Active X. I am only surfing
with my Mac :-). And those things I can?t see I don?t care for it, as
the provider of the infos just want to present his content to windows
users and he just did not want that I can see it. Also a plug in
which bring up a Windows XP warning, which fails to install on my
machine is for me personally not an alternative.
Cheerio
Thomas