Sender:chris
Date/Time:2006-Jun-16 06:21:00
Subject:Re: Public Liability Insurance to Take Photos in Australian National Parks?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Public Liability Insurance to Take Photos in Australian National Parks? chris 2006-Jun-16 06:21:00
Tourists take pics in national parks all the time. I have taken a pano, my
only wwp so far in a national park  - It's probably the worst one online,
and I'm proud of it! :) Frankly, I find this public liability stuff has gone
way out of hand. Maybe the best thing to do is get advice from a lawyer and
make sure there are no people in the pic!  The government funds "shopfront"
lawyers that are cheap. I used one a few times and it was about $22 per
20min.

good luck