Sender:Mark Banas (lists)
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 13:37:00
Subject:Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ... Mark Banas (lists) 2006-Jun-28 13:37:00
On Jun 28, 2006, at 1:33 AM, Victor Zaveduk wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Hehe, and you even know the streets! A transplanted Chicagoan?
Yep, and my office used to be at 200 N. Dearborn, so I know the area
pretty well. ;-)
> BTW, I like your "Clouds over the Royans" shot. Very moody!
> Captures the
> spirit of the time and place per your description.
Thanks! I appreciated the "openness" of the Best of 2005 theme for
allowing a very personal expression.

I think the description area for each pano not only allows us to
point out relevance to the theme, but also to make a statement (as
the artist) why we are "exhibiting" this particular work. Plus, I've
never been to most of the places and spaces shown in people's WWP
submissions, so getting a bit of background from them about the
location/ significance is quite welcome. I look forward to reading
how you talked your way onto the roof of city hall...

-Mark