Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 17:37:00
Subject:Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ... Victor Zaveduk 2006-Jun-28 17:37:00
Bernhard,

> What makes #2 so special in my eyes: It cuts the "lower half of
> the city", leaving the impression of being in a natural meadow,
> surrounded by some "not very high buildings" - This turn the
> look of the city upside down...

This is a very interesting "point of view", quite different from how I've
viewed #2 over the last few days.  You have a very artistic eye and a gift
for articulating your vision in words as well as pictures.  More than any
other comment to date, this is the most compelling argument I've heard for
#2.

A tough choice, I really do like both of them!

Thank you,

Victor