Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Subject:RE: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ... Victor Zaveduk 2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Pau,

Muchisimas gracias!  The tour idea is a good one ... not sure if that is
allowed for the WWP, but a link to "the other" will be provided in any case,
as well as links to pages about the technology of the garden as well.

The panoramas on your site are excellent, I look forward to seeing your
contribution for the event.

Victor