Sender:pau
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 10:52:00
Subject:Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Feedback on which of two "Green Roof" choices to post to WWP ... pau 2006-Jun-28 10:52:00
Well both are great, the first shows perfectly the situation of the
garden and the second one shows how the garden is, I enjoyed both.
Maybe you can upload both as a tour, when viewing one you can click
on the spot where the other is and then load the second. I've seen
another panos in wwp linked so it's posible to do it.
Great done panos! And super idea the roof garden, it should be more
extended ....

pau valiente
www.pau.cc

El 28/06/2006, a las 5:06, Victor escribi?: