Sender:wally_tirado
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 15:29:00
Subject:Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next wally_tirado 2006-Jul-18 15:29:00
In the upcoming event "Transportation" we might want to reconsider or
at the very least set some boundries on upcoming submission event.

Terrorists today target transportation systems (eg. subways or
airports) and having access in one place that they could view and
study their targets, I belevie should warrant some consideration.