Sender:c b arun kumar
Date/Time:2006-Jul-20 02:19:00
Subject:Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next: transportation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next: transportation c b arun kumar 2006-Jul-20 02:19:00
Yes I totally agree

I guess if all of us are going to be taking
transportation pictures we need to be careful that we
are not targeted by over-zealous security offcials

Whether it is in the form of permissions or ID cards I
hope all the participant are prepared in case they are
questioned by officials.

safe shooting all!

CB

--- "Mr. Roger Howard" <#removed#>