Sender:Norman Peters
Date/Time:2006-Jul-14 02:07:00
Subject:Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens: That's a wrap; Coming up next Norman Peters 2006-Jul-14 02:07:00
Hi Landis and Markus et al - The newly published site looks great - I
have been bursting to see how my straightened, recentered and improved
offering looked. I am amazed at the vision and skills shown in the
contributions. I feel that through everyone's guidance my knowledge is
building, and I feel as though I know a bit more (a lot more?) each
time around and so my confidence levels have really gone up this time.
Thanks to all who helped me out with advice - you know who you are.
BTW - the "error" you might see in the branches of my subject was
caused by winds, not by stitching errors - no way to fix that
one....not that I know anyway.

Cheers
Norm, Canberra, Australia