Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2007-Jan-03 10:10:00
Subject:Re: Congratulations, everyone!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Congratulations, everyone! Bernhard Vogl 2007-Jan-03 10:10:00
> I think it's *great* that you announced the next event's theme as the
> current one goes live.  This gives us a full 3 months to procrastinate,
> er, I mean, think about what we're going to do so we won't be caught in
> a last-minute crunch.
>
> Not that thats ever happened to me...      =8^)

I gives me the chance to desperate full 3 months about having no idea what to shoot for the next event  ;-)

> No, thank *you* for giving us a place to play every 3 months.  It's
> great to be a part of something where people from all over the world can
> come together to interpret the theme as best they see fit and then show
> off their efforts for all the world to see.  What a wonderful thing the
> WWP is.

I second that. The WWP is a wonderful idea which happened to become more lively the longer it runs - nothing that should be taken as a matter of course but as an achievement of the people organizing this event!

Bernhard