Sender:Bob@...
Date/Time:2007-Jan-05 01:11:00
Subject:Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference Bob@... 2007-Jan-05 01:11:00
Hi Don
I have been shooting the last 2 or 3 conferences and what Mike Quan
had done was pick he thought would be of most interest and shot that.
An idea I had was with the concurrent sessions pick one to shoot
video of and then record the other session on audio to make an MP3 of
for webcasting/podcasting. All of the sessions recorded on audio
(MP3's) can go on 1 CD and the video sessions could go on a DVD in
the form of MP4's to play on computers or ipods rather than regular
videos which can take a whole DVD for just 2-4 hours.
That way all of the sessions can be documented and go to the
participants on just 1 or 2 disc's.

On Jan 4, 2007, at 1:00 PM, G. Donald Bain wrote:

> On Jan 4, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Pat Swovelin wrote:
> > For the concurrent sessions will there be a record of them (written,
> > audio or video) so the participants (only, not the general
> public) can
> > take advantage of them too?
>
> Haven't addressed that yet,.
>
> Yes, it would be good to record everything (keynote, plenary,
> concurrent, video chats). We might even webcast it all. Logistics
> might get tricky with the concurrent sessions, though.
>
> Don
Cheers
Robert C. Fisher
VR Photography/Cinematography