Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 17:46:00
Subject:Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference G. Donald Bain 2007-Jan-04 17:46:00
On Jan 3, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Pat Swovelin wrote:
> When will it be finalized so we can make plans?  Is it still $250
> or has
> that changed too?
>
> Will the workshops and sessions be running consecutively vs.
> concurrently?  I'm only asking because I'd like to attend *all* of
> them
> vs. having to pick one over the other throughout the conference and
> wind
> up missing something important.

Patience, patience...

I am still getting feedback from IVRPA board members, and need to do
some more fact checking. But I am back at work now and can only spend
a small part of my time on it. I am hoping that this weekend we will
make final decisions on the most important issues.

The dates are 99% certain. The fee will be no more than $250.

Some sessions will be plenary (everyone together), others will be
concurrent for efficiency.

Don