Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2007-Jan-05 02:49:00
Subject:Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Berkeley Int'l VR Conference Pat Swovelin 2007-Jan-05 02:49:00
G. Donald Bain wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2007, at 10:28 AM, Pat Swovelin wrote:
>> For the concurrent sessions will there be a record of them (written,
>> audio or video) so the participants (only, not the general public) can
>> take advantage of them too?
>
> Haven't addressed that yet,.
>
> Yes, it would be good to record everything (keynote, plenary,
> concurrent, video chats). We might even webcast it all. Logistics
> might get tricky with the concurrent sessions, though.

Well they wouldn't have to be webcast live, merely recorded for a later
webcast, unless, of course, you're going to stream them live in a
non-savable format.  On the other hand you *are* the head of a
department at a big-deal UC school so you might be able to schmooze
someone in the film program to make recording all of the sessions an
extra credit project.  Heh heh heh.

> Don

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large