Sender:Mahmood Hamidi
Date/Time:2007-Mar-16 07:38:00
Subject:Re: My first cilindrical panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My first cilindrical panoramas Mahmood Hamidi 2007-Mar-16 07:38:00
Alessandro,
The workflow for the nadir shot in "come nascondo il  treppiede?" is
not crystal clear for me. You have used 4 shots for making the final
nadir, I understand the first 3 shots but I'm not sure about the 4th
one, what is the reason for the 4th shot? What is the difference
between the 3rd and the 4th shot?

Thanks,
MH