Sender:Jaume Llorens
Date/Time:2007-Mar-15 15:28:00
Subject:Re: My first cilindrical panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My first cilindrical panoramas Jaume Llorens 2007-Mar-15 15:28:00
Thanks for the comments, advices and links, Alessandro. They are very
useful to me.
I use the Photomatix only to do some tonemapping. So I'll merge before
stitch.
Really a great idea, the way you have to solve "come nascondo il
treppiede?", and very clear the workflow  :-)
The panos that you show at ziouga.it are really impressive. I have
enjoyed the visit!
Thank you.

Jaume