Sender:Alessandro Ugazio
Date/Time:2007-Mar-15 17:48:00
Subject:Re: My first cilindrical panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My first cilindrical panoramas Alessandro Ugazio 2007-Mar-15 17:48:00
> Thanks for the comments, advices and links, Alessandro. They are very
> useful to me.

You're welcome, I'm glad of it!

> I use the Photomatix only to do some tonemapping. So I'll merge before
> stitch.

This way you can also avoid "ghosts" of moving people, things, trees, leaves, boats...

> Really a great idea, the way you have to solve "come nascondo il
> treppiede?", and very clear the workflow  :-)

Thanks. The bad news are that you have to mount a 3-ways-head (or ball-head) between
tripod and panohead: an extra weight to carry around!...

> The panos that you show at ziouga.it are really impressive. I have
> enjoyed the visit!

Thank you very much!
Waiting to see other beautiful cubic panos from you   :D

ciao
Alessandro