Sender:Jaume Llorens
Date/Time:2007-May-07 17:12:00
Subject:Re: My first cilindrical panoramas

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My first cilindrical panoramas Jaume Llorens 2007-May-07 17:12:00
Serge,

> - convert all images to tiff and add an alpha layer to mask out all pieces
> of the NN
> - stitch all images automatically except the last one
> - extract nadir and patch with last shot
> - re-insert nadir

I did it a little different.. I tried to patch last shot before stitch..
I mean, when you have masked out all pieces of NN, insert the free nadir
in the place of the NN.
I was thinking that it my have two advatatges:
- you don't need to convert the free nadir from fisheye to rectilinear
(is there any way to to it withou nikon capture? I don't know... but it
increases the money effort)
- you obtain a single stitched image that you can edit.. if you want to
modify level colors, brightness, contrast, it's easier than doing it
before stitch, and the result is more uniform..

(I hope it will be better understood than writted.. buf..)

Jaume