Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-May-22 03:09:00
Subject:Re: Mr. Petra petition

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mr. Petra petition AYRTON 2008-May-22 03:09:00
THAT's NOT the Point !!!The question here is that his illegal invitation
states that IF we, I don't know you, do not comtact him, telling that we, or
ME, do NOT want to authorize him to use our, or mine, intellectual property,
he will take it as a YES

That is ridiculous !!!

He can't do that to no one work in the planet (or the web)

He MUST have first an authorization to use, otherwise RESPECT Copyrighted
material !!!

Please if you don't care about your rights do not expose other's.

Thanks

AYRTON

--
| A Y R |