Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2008-May-22 09:33:00
Subject:Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction ptgroup 2008-May-22 09:33:00
Hans:
on page 2 item2  it says:

....first exibition will take place in Stuttgart beginning of 17 May 2008.

Are we talking about the same event ??

Your links goes to a "Panoram Festival" - 2007-2008, this is where the
technic is
presentet:

http://tinyurl.com/4apvf3

But the request was for another event I guess.

I wrote an email to them for clarification - but today is holiday in the
south of Germany (and other catholic countries I guess)
so I don?t expect any answers before monday.

Pls: take me off your spamlist :-))

Ciao
Mike
www.360de.de