Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2008-May-22 09:11:00
Subject:Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction Hans Nyberg 2008-May-22 09:11:00
On 22/05/2008, at 7.43, ptgroup wrote:

> I wonder about 2 facts:
>
> 1. first projection in Stuttgart on 17. Mai 2008
> this already gone - so whose images were/are presented there ?

This email was gone directly to my Spam folder and I just skimmed
through it.

How did you find the date above?

This is an old project from 2005-2007
http://www.zkm.de/panoramafestival/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=83

It took me some time to find it actually you have to go through the
contact page and find Mr Bernd Lintermann

It is also quoted on his website http://www.bernd-lintermann.de/

Here is another page about it  which says it ended March 16 2008
http://www.zkm.de/panoramafestival/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=51

This all makes me wonder about the concept of this project,

In the pdf attached to the mail they are talking about internet
content.
They say:
Installation that makes it possible to include panoramic images from
the web,

It that is what they want I can not see any way of stopping them,
It would not be different than looking at WWP from a public library.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>  Features Fullscreen QTVR from
the best VR Photographers