Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2008-May-22 09:34:00
Subject:Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mr. Petra petition - correction Hans Nyberg 2008-May-22 09:34:00
Also see this about the latest exhibition.
http://www.zkm.de/panoramafestival/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=86

It looks like they do different  time  limited exhibitions  using
this theatre,

However that is not at all mentioned in the email I have got,

Also they say that it is cylindrical images with a resolution of:

"The panoramic movies shown during the festival have a resolution of
up to 8,192 x 928 pixel at 25 fps."

Hans