Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2008-Jun-09 02:44:00
Subject:Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION Nick 2008-Jun-09 02:44:00
Hi Don & Markus

Thanks for your insperation for the next event, I would love to be
able to shoot a skydive panorama, but I've only done six solo jumps so
far, then I would have to come up with a way to shoot it. So I will go
with the conventional elevation, there are a number of locations
around Melbourne including my two "Best of" 2005 & 2006, I won't use
those locations. I could go with Mt Dandenong, Mt Macedon, the Rialto
tower or the Eureka tower.

I hope to see many great entries to the next event.

Nick Milligan.