Sender:Mark D. Fink
Date/Time:2008-Jun-09 15:02:00
Subject:Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION Mark D. Fink 2008-Jun-09 15:02:00
Hi Nick,

I was thinking about your skydive idea. Couldn't you shoot the nadir (one
advantage of free fall is nothing is between you and the ground), then shoot
several shots around as you fall? It's not like you'll have massive parallax
on your around shots, since (hopefully) not many objects are near. Go for
it! :o)

Mark

  _____