Sender:Briar
Date/Time:2008-Jun-09 03:55:00
Subject:Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Don's essay on ELEVATION Briar 2008-Jun-09 03:55:00
Thanks for that Nick. My first thought was to make it look as if you were
walking around the observation tower, looking out through the windows as you
went past them. Maybe I was trying to be too clever..You idea sounds more
practical, taking a shot out of each window and then stitching to make it
look as if you were in mid-air..?????

Briar Bentley,

Agender Northland.

316 Springfield Road.