Sender:pete
Date/Time:2008-Sep-22 10:09:00
Subject:Re: My Color Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Color Contribution pete 2008-Sep-22 10:09:00
I wander how many people will do the black and white with colour
thing???  I was thinking of doing the very same thing with my
image...  maybe I wont now.

Nice image Fung.

Pete
www.sphereworks.co.uk

<http://www.virtualphilippines.net/Panoramas/VR_Presentation/vr_presen
tation/as_facade.html>http://www.virtualphilippines.net/Panoramas/VR_P
resentation/vr_presentation/as_facade.html

> > > our national colors at the site of the proclamation of
independence
> > > in June 12, 1898. The text marker at the base of the flag-pole
should just
> > > be
> > > readable when zoom-in.
> > >
> > > Warm regards from the Philippine Islands.

> > > ------
> > > The World-Wide Panorama
> > >
> > > For more information:
> > > -Visit the web site at