Sender:michel thoby
Date/Time:2008-Sep-22 12:11:00
Subject:Re: My Color Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Color Contribution michel thoby 2008-Sep-22 12:11:00
Le 22 sept. 08 ? 12:09, sphereworks a ?crit :

> I wander how many people will do the black and white with colour
> thing??? I was thinking of doing the very same thing with my
> image... maybe I wont now.

IMHO that's a good question. I am also curious to know...
I admit having thought about doing exactly the same thing for a
while. This may imply that this similar way of interpreting the
"Color" theme comes from a gregarious behavior. It takes roots in our
collective cultural environment and it's nice to see the latter
having no borders anymore;-)

BTW: well done, Fung Yu!

I finally changed my mind and I finally decided to propose this:
http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Baziege/BigWWP.html

Regards,

Michel