Sender:pete
Date/Time:2008-Sep-22 18:37:00
Subject:Re: My Color Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Color Contribution pete 2008-Sep-22 18:37:00
I was thinking along simular lines....  could end up with quite an
interesting abstract image :-)   I've taken a pano, it's of nothing
special - just me and the kids sat on our Cathedral Green on a really
sunny day.  I don't think I'm going to have the time to shoot another
pano in time so might just play around with that one.

Pete
www.sphereworks.co.uk