Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Sep-22 13:25:00
Subject:Re: My Color Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My Color Contribution Caroling Geary 2008-Sep-22 13:25:00
How could a single pano exhaust such a general idea as selective
color in B/W background? Fung Yu's is nicely restrained and telling.
There must be infinite ways of emphasizing certain parts of a scene.
And even picking out flags could have many different meanings.

Michael, I've never seen a repeating shape as in your proposed pano.
How did you do that?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net