Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 21:44:00
Subject:Re: Flash suggestions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash suggestions Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2009-Jul-02 21:44:00
Hi Pat,

I don't agree with you when you say:

To follow what Google is doing is like when you came home from school
and said "But, Mom, *everybody* is playing on the freeway."  And you
know how far that got you.

It is the other way around, *everybody* is doing it this way, Google is
the one not playing on the freeway!

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado