Sender:Jim Watters
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 03:40:00
Subject:Re: Flash suggestions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash suggestions Jim Watters 2009-Jul-03 03:40:00
Bernhard Vogl wrote:
> it would be nice to offer
> the option to use the "drag mode" (or even use it as default mode). The
> reason is, because many people that are new to panoramas are not used to
> the "VR mode". Drag mode is more logical and makes navigation much
> easier. Google is also using the drag mode as default (Street view,
> Google Earth...) and all people i've asked like this mode more.
>
> Best regards
> Bernhard

No to drag mode.  I went as far as posting on the Google Street View
Feature Requests / Suggestions to have Street view changed.
http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/maps/thread?tid=48447f6f27d8c2a6&a...
This is getting off topic, but does anyone know of a better place to
tell Google to fix Street View?

--
Jim Watters

Yahoo ID: j1vvy ymsgr:sendIM?j1vvy