Sender:Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 21:39:00
Subject:Re: Flash suggestions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash suggestions Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com 2009-Jul-02 21:39:00
So that there aren't any doubts, I like the way we have been doing it
ever since in the panorama world better!

BUT, and this is a big but, I have seem many of my clients completely
confused and not understanding how to navigate interactive VR images
this way.
I don't even imagine my clients users, you know, the normal folks
booking their stay at the Hotels I work for!!!

Google made the smart choice and decided to go with the easier way for
the audience, not the best way, not the more stylish way, not the way
that I like, but the more effective way, the way that guarantees that
any granny knows how to spin the image and don't get lost doing it.

I agree with Bernard Vogl that the Drag mode should be used.

Os melhores cumprimentos,
Best regards,

Carlos Chegado

Olho de Peixe Lda