Sender:John Wilson
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 12:56:00
Subject:Re: Flash suggestions - NO to Drag mode

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash suggestions - NO to Drag mode John Wilson 2009-Jul-03 12:56:00
I agree with Hans, Keith, Pat, AYRTON, Eduardo and Jim. If I want to
look LEFT, I turn my head to the LEFT (or click and drag to the
LEFT). With QTVR, you can pan a full 360 degrees (or more) with one
click and drag IN THE DIRECTION YOU WANT TO LOOK. In 'Drag mode' it
takes several 'click and drags' (IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION YOU WANT
TO LOOK) to navigate through 360 degrees. So I think Drag mode is NOT
more logical and does NOT make navigation much easier.
Also, as Hans pointed out, we would lose consistency between Flash
and QTVR.
John