Sender:Eduardo Hutter
Date/Time:2009-Jul-03 01:27:00
Subject:Re: Flash suggestions

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Flash suggestions Eduardo Hutter 2009-Jul-03 01:27:00
I don't feel drag mode as natural. Actually, I don't like it at all. For
me the natural way is to turn your head towards what you want to see.
BTW, *that* is what everybody - nasty word this one ;)-  does when
playing video-games. Every mmorpg is like that. Look at the first-person
shooting games. On every - jeez, I can't stop saying this. Sorry Keith.
:) - single one of them that the way you move or look towards you target.

Every single kid - and teenager, and person on its mid 20s to 30s -
knows how to interact within a game like that. Because that's the
natural way to move and look around,  it has been adopted by ...
err...  *all*  game developers, starting more than 15 years ago with
Doom in 1993 and later with Quake, 1996.

These are certainly not as big as Google but they definitely know what
they are doing.