Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Jul-03 15:57:00
Subject:Re: Broaden the view

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Broaden the view Caroling Geary 2010-Jul-03 15:57:00
I hope the quarterly event around solstice/equinox mid-points on a
theme continues as a focus. Expanding the range of contributing in
other ways to other parts of the site would be a plus for
panographers and viewers alike, in my view. I'd like a clear
distinction made though, so the "classic" site can be visited
independently and without blur into the other parts.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net