Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2010-Jul-03 16:15:00
Subject:Re: Broaden the view

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Broaden the view Don Bain 2010-Jul-03 16:15:00
Caroling, Martin,

Yes, good points. The current site will remain intact and the events continue unchanged.

The additional sections would be more a matter of other things that the Foundation and the community may want to pursue, rather than a modification of the current site. A new top level home page would make that clear.

A necessary change in our present design is to separate people who want to participate (or learn about VR), from those who just want to view the contents - currently they are sort of jumbled up together. So those would be two distinct sections. The year long events, special events, and open submissions/archive would be additional sections.

Don