Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2010-Jul-08 12:46:00
Subject:Re: travel to cuba, was Re: Broaden the view - a theme suggestion

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: travel to cuba, was Re: Broaden the view - a theme suggestion Luciano 2010-Jul-08 12:46:00
*- Go there quick before it fills up with new chinese cars ;-)*

Are new chinese cars worse than rusty fords, chevys and other scraps from
40's & 50's?

if you were (probably) referring to the charming appeal from old stuff I
agree, it looks better in my tourist pictures, but I think that people
deserve better things in their lives, including new cars, chinese or any
other.

Have a nice and sunny day!

Luciano B.