Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Jul-08 09:32:00
Subject:travel to cuba, was Re: Broaden the view - a theme suggestion

wwp@yahoogroups.com: travel to cuba, was Re: Broaden the view - a theme suggestion prague 2010-Jul-08 09:32:00
You know, John, that's only what they want you to think. :-)

In reality you can just fly there from canada or mexico (or from Europe, etc.)

There is no issue whatsoever.

When you land in Cuba they're really happy to see you. They won't stamp your passport. They don't want you to get in trouble.

Go there quick before it fills up with new chinese cars ;-)