Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2010-Sep-25 03:07:00
Subject:Re: The September 2010 WWP event ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The September 2010 WWP event ... Pat Swovelin 2010-Sep-25 03:07:00
  On 9-23-2010 8:05 PM, Caroling Geary's hamster got loose on the
keyboard and typed ...:
> Was this ever answered. Is the deadline Sept. 26th.

The shooting period is as stated below (and repeated here):

    The open shooting period begins at 00:01 on Saturday September 18th
    and ends at 24:00 on Sunday September 26th.  Those times are
    relative to the time zone the panorama is shot in. This gives you 9
    full days to shoot your interpretation of "Crossroads".

The upload server will be open until I believe the 30th so we can go
live on the 1st and there will be a late-editing period after that and a
*really* late editing period after that for anyone that needs it and
asks me.  The time period that *is* important is the shooting period, if
you don't shoot within that time period I can't accept it, the rest is
just getting it on the server and I'll always help anyone with that.

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large