Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2010-Sep-03 09:42:00
Subject:Re: The September 2010 WWP event ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The September 2010 WWP event ... Serge Maandag 2010-Sep-03 09:42:00
>   ... theme is "Crossroads".  The open shooting period begins at 00:01
> on Saturday September 18th and ends at 24:00 on Sunday September 26th.
> Those times are relative to the time zone the panorama is shot in.  This
> gives you 9 full days to shoot your interpretation of "crossroads".

I have to say I love the theme. Just as I loved the forgotten places theme.

Too bad the time frame didn't coincide with my vacation to beautiful
Switzerland (just got back yesterday). There are so many crossroads to be
seen there. For instance there are many cultural crossroads, with city
people and mountain people and 4 spoken languages and Switzerland is
literally stuffed with spectacular train tracks over water and through
mountains.
On top of that I visited the place where heaven meets Europa at 3591
meters height (O.k., the real top is 4158 meters and was next to me, but
possible wind speeds of up to 250kmph and a thick layer of snow kept me
from wanting to go up).

Well, no need to complaint. There's always the noisy road behind my house
that crosses the bicycle road :)

Serge.
http://360photo.org/