Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Sep-26 14:11:00
Subject:Re: The September 2010 WWP event ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The September 2010 WWP event ... Caroling Geary 2010-Sep-26 14:11:00
OK, still vague, but I've got at least until Sept. 29th to upload to
the server. Did I misunderstand about the green colored time left to
edit on the prep server? Is it really accurate about server upload?
To me this vagueness about the server upload is a new policy. If I
knew why, maybe it wouldn't make me so nervous. When juggling several
things that I really would like to work on all at the same time, it
is great to have a deadline. I like going live with the first
offering. I know it is cool (and I'm thankful and grateful) that you
offer to help no matter what, but I see that only in emergency mode.
I don't want to be in emergency mode.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net